NON STOCK ITEM - Ships from St. Louis, MO 63043
(Pricing does not include shipping or installation - call 877-764-0453 for more details)
This 12' W x 16' L x 8' H Modular Office can be constructed within your existing facility to allow more efficient use of your existing square footage and create separation within your existing space and consists of the following components:
SS3000 Wall System / Walls for Modular Offices
3" wall panels are made to be completely self contained so the modular office can be reconfigured if your needs change.
- (56 l/f) SS3000-DL WALL SYSTEM 8' TALL
- Wall panels are 3" thick sandwich type construction with ½" vinyl covered gypsum board laminated to both sides of 2" thick expanded polystyrene core.
- Panel carries a Class A flame spread rating when tested in accordance to ASTM E-2768.
- STC rating of 28
- Thermal rating of R11.
- Class A non-combustible.
SS3000 Wall System / Framework for Modular Offices
All stud types are designed to accommodate easy vertical installation of electrical, data transmission and communication lines in the stud raceways that are easily accessible by removing the cover plate.
- (4) SS3000 CORNER POST 8' TALL
- Framing is extruded from 6063 aluminum alloy with T6 structural temper.
- Floor and ceiling track shall be precut and mitered to eliminate need for field cutting.
- Two piece design that will allow both sides of the stud to be equipped with electrical, data transmission and communication lines.
- Allow you to remove and replace wall panels without having to disturb adjacent panels. As your needs change, the system can be easily revised and reconfigured.
Doors / Standard for Modular Offices
Come with a unique three piece steel frame that will never get out of square, and ball bearing hinges that allow for smooth opening and closing of the door.
Starrco Door Frames - Door frame locks into stud eliminating movement, allowing for smooth, hassle-free operation. Low profile design allows them to be flush with the wall surface.
Competitor"s Door Frames - traditional drywall style door frames can require constant adjustment. Usually protrude 1/2" from the wall surface.
- (1) 3068 20ga STEEL DOOR W/GLASS & LEVER LOCK.
- Each door is equipped with 1 ½ pair of 4 ½" x 4 ½" ball bearing hinges and a stainless steel ADA compliant lever lockset. The top half of the door shall be glazed with 1/4" tempered safety glass, nominal 24" x 25 ½".
- Door & frame will be painted to match one of our standard wall colors: Khaki, Grey or White.
- The door frame is 18-gauge steel designed to fit into the structural framework of the wall system.
- Come with a unique three piece steel frame that will never get out of square, and ball bearing hinges that allow for smooth opening and closing of the door.
Electrical (Modular) / Standard for Modular Offices
Quick-Tric is a completely pre-engineered electrical system that is designed to quickly and easily snap together for installation in your modular office. The connections are all color coded and safety keyed to lock together in one direction only, making it virtually impossible to incorrectly connect the system.
Pre-wired modular electric components eliminate the need for field wiring except to bring power to the enclosure.
- (1) MODULAR QUICK-TRIC C.B. BOX W/8 SPACES, 125 AMP
- (1) MODULAR QUICK-TRIC LIGHT SWITCH, 120V, 20AMP
- (3) MOD. QUICK TRIC 2'x4' T-8 LIGHT FIXTURE(NO BULBS)
- (6) MODULAR QUICK-TRIC DUPLEX RECEPTACLE, 120V, 20AMP
Grid Ceiling / Standard for Modular Offices
- (192 sq.ft.) ACOUSTICAL GRID CEILING 2' x 4'
Steel Roof Deck / Roof Deck for Modular Offices
- (192 sq.ft.) STEEL ROOF DECK, 22ga. TYPE B
- (32 l/f) ROOF DECK RUBBER CLOSURES (ENDS OF DECK)
There are currently no product reviews.