Available under GSA Contract # GS-07F-5620P (click for contract)
NON STOCK ITEM - Ships from Grand Rapids, Michigan 49519
Magnum 1300 TB-U Semi Automatic Uniform Top and Bottom Drive Carton & Case Sealers are designed for use with cartons that are overstuffed or unstable, and taller in height, and shorter in length because the top and bottom drive belts hold the carton down more securely while applying the tape application to uniform cases. The top drive belts and tape head are adjustable to fit a variety of box sizes with a simple turn of a handle.
The 200 series tape head can use any 2" case tape and provides excellent top and bottom case sealing.
Features & Benefits of Magnum 1300-TB-U Carton & Case Sealer:
- Uniform, manual adjust operation.
- Side guides and top head adjust easily for uniform cases.
- Positive case feed are provided by top and bottom drive belts.
- Top major flap squeezer rollers.
- Speed - up to 30 cases per minute (75 ft./min.)
- Two 2" tape heads allow for easy tape threading.
- Tape heads can be quickly loaded and interchanged.
- Chrome steel infeed and exit conveyors are included with carton & case sealer.
- Height of legs is adjustable from 22"–32".
- Includes locking casters.
- 2 year limited warranty.
Options of Magnum 1300-TB-U Carton & Case Sealer:
- 3" Tape Head
- Lowering Kit for short height cases
- Conversion Kit - 2" tape on 3" head
- Additional Size Ranges
Style - Uniform
Belt Drives - Top and Bottom
Speed - Up to 30 cases per minute (75 ft./min.)
Minimum Capacity (L x W x H) - 5" x 6" x 5"
Maximum Capacity (L x W x H) - Unlimited x 20" x 20"
Tape - 2"
Electric - 120 VAC, 1 Phase, 15 Amp
There are currently no product reviews.