IN STOCK ITEM - Ships from Kent, WA 98031
The WH Electric Pallet Jack
is a durable small footprint option for light duty, limited space applications. such as facilities with narrow aisles or truck trailers that provides maximum maneuverability. It features high strength reinforced steel frame an forks; hand operated electric lift and lower; and onboard charger.
Safety features such as emergency stop and dead-man buttons are standard.
Applications Ideal for Electric Pallet Jacks:
- Narrow aisle racking systems
- Narrow aisle workshops
- Small super markets
- Truck trailers
- Cargo containers
Features & Benefits of WORKHORSE™ Electric Pallet Jack:
- High strength, reinforced steel frame and forks provide rugged durability.
- Molded plastic cowl is removable for easy access for maintenance.
- Multi-function display.
- RUYI tiller head with maximum speed button.
- Sealed 24V / 80Ah battery with integrated onboard charger.
- High travel speed of 3.3 / 3.6 miles per hour (laden / unladen).
- Permanent magnetic horizontal brushless motor with high electric efficiency, requires minimal maintenance.
- Butterfly style forward and reverse switches allow for infinite speed control.
- Quality FREI handle operated electric life and lower.
- Floating balance wheel automatically adjusts height and prevents shaking when unloading.
- Horizontal drive wheel allows for convenient and easy replacement.
- Casters to balance stability.
- Emergency stop and dead-man buttons.
- BDI and hour meter.
- These pallet jack have polyurethane wheels and exit rollers allow for easy rolling.
Load Capacity - 3,300 lbs.
Fork Length - 48"
Overall Fork Widths - 27"
Lowered Fork Height - 3"
Raised Fork Height - 7.5"
Fork Width - 6.25"
Tare Weight - 507 lbs.
Travel Speed (laden / unladen) - 3.3 / 3.6
Turning Radius - 54.5"
There are currently no product reviews.