NON STOCK ITEM - Ships from Plymouth, MA 02360
The Air-Assist® Tote Liners are designed to be used specifically with high viscosity products that are thick, sticky, and semi-fluid in consistency, allowing them to easily dispense, while providing improved evacuation. The Air-Assist tote is a combination of a form-fit liner with an air bladder attached to it. As air is pumped into the bladder, it pushes against the form-fit liner, helping the product to dispense from the bottom fitment valve. This results in less product remaining in the tote liner.
Best of all, filling the Air-Assist tote liner is almost hands-free - just attach the air supply hose to the liner and you can walk away to do something else while it is dispensing.
Because less residual product is left inside the tote liner; you can achieve a 95% to 99.5% yield improvement versus other traditional IBC systems.
Features of Air-Assist® Tote Liners:
- Specifically made for handling of high viscosity ( thick, sticky, and semi-fluid products) ranging from 2,000-20,000 centipoise (cP)
- Helps to preserve the purity and sanitation of product.
- Allows for more complete evacuation of high viscosity product over other systems such as gravity flow.
- Adapters allow for easy transition from existing IBC containers to air assist.
- The Air Assist container and air regulator is a portable process.
- A wide variety of films, fitments and fitment placements are available to ensure that you have the perfect bag for your specific application. Contact us to discuss your options.
Markets & Segments for Air-Assist® Tote Liners:
- Food - great for ice cream, molasses, salad dressings, syrups, jelly, yogurt, fruit puree, sauces, honey, condiments.
- Cosmetic - shampoo & conditioner, creams, lipstick, liquid makeup, lotions.
- Chemicals - paints, coatings, automotive greases and lubricants, adhesives.
CDF1 Smart Seal Technology - Using state-of-the-art equipment and quality control standards of the highest caliber, CDF1 Smart Seal Technology ensures the ultimate reliability of IBC liners. Proprietary CDF1 Smart Seal Technology optimizes precision and consistency through monitoring the temperature, time and pressure of every seal on every liner.
Liner Sizes & Fitments
Air-Assist® Tote Liners are available for all all intermediate bulk container (IBC) sizes.
FITMENTS - available in a wide variety (see attached)
IBC Accessories (see attached)
Material Choices for Air-Assist® Tote Liners:
All liners are made in America, the inside layer is made from FDA-approved films.
IBC liners are constructed with more than one resin in a multi-layer combination.
EVOH film is widely used in the food packaging industry. It is a strong, flexible, transparent film with good moisture and excellent oxygen barrier specifications.
Flexus™ and Flexus HF metallocene LLDPE are for general use, durability and flex crack resistance.
Tenalon™ co-extruded nylon film is for abrasion resistance, durability and strength.
The film materials used in the manufacture of our IBC liners comply with FDA Regulations 21 CFR 177.1520, CFR 175.105, 177.1390 and CFR 177.1630.
We guarantee that our liners will be constructed from the specified materials and that CDF will not knowingly use materials that are out of specification or could be adulterated.
No additives are introduced during the heat-sealing process.
There are currently no product reviews.