Time to Read: 0m 0s
YOUR CHALLENGE: A lack of storage space for palletized cased goods
- Pallets can only be stacked two high or require stacking aids to be stored any higher.
- Requires product to be rotated in order to retrieve specific types for orders to be shipped.
- Stacking aids are an on-going cost with the potential for breakage and a potential safety concern.
- Stacking aids and banding increase storage time and labor costs.
DACO’S SOLUTION: HIGH DENSITY STORAGE RACK
- Increase storage with potential vertical space.
- Eliminate double-handling and product rotation increasing productivity.
- Eliminate the need for stacking aids and banding and decrease labor costs.
- Provide a safe storage solution eliminating the risk of pallet load stacks collapsing.