Time to Read: 0m 0s
Is your pallet racking system damaged? If so, you probably might delay doing anything about it due to the inconvenience, downtime and costs involved, but it’s important to understand that ignoring it would only put your personnel, product and facility at risk. The storage capacity of a damaged pallet rack can be reduced considerably, and if serious enough, could compromise your entire racking system. While pallet rack replacement is one way to go, it’s expensive and can bring your operations to a complete standstill. Fortunately, there is a more cost-effective solution on the horizon: pallet rack repairs. It’s a safe, affordable alternative to pallet rack replacement and is far less intrusive to your facility’s daily operations!
The Advantages of Repairing Your Pallet RackingMost pallet rack repair companies will not only repair the damaged components on your pallet racking system, but also add extra protection to help eliminate or reduce recurring impact damage. While saving both time and money are the primary advantages of repairing your pallet racks, there are a number of others you should know about:
- Not only repair your damaged pallet rack component, protects from recurring impact damage. The damaged components are replaced, and then additional protection is also added that helps to reduce or eliminate recurring impact damage.
- The additional components are installed without dismantling the racks.
- OSHA and LNI have approved the repairing of rack components as an alternative for replacement.
- You can avoid the high cost of purchasing, shipping and installing whole new components.
- In most cases, your pallet rack system can be repaired without unloading and reloading your product, thereby reducing interruptions to your daily operations.
- You can save 50% (or even more) by having the damaged pallet racks repaired. For instance, if only 10% of the system is damaged, it makes no sense to replace the remaining 90%, provided it’s structurally sound.
- Components are easily and quickly installed by skilled professional installers that respect and abide by all safety regulations.
- Some pallet rack repair companies will also provide a free no-obligation rack damage assessment so you know exactly what needs to be done.