Time to Read: 0m 0s
Keeping the dock door open during spring or summer is an effective way to reduce energy costs and improve efficiency in an industrial setting. In fact, in most countries, it is normal for employees to leave the doors open when the weather gets better. However, while a few minutes of fresh air might seem like no harm done, it does lead to other nuisances, such as insects entering the building. Especially if there are no insect control measures in place, the situation can go from good to bad in a matter of minutes, and this is where bug blocking vinyl roll-up doors can prove useful in the workplace. Being one of the most economical solutions for environmental separation and temperature control, these overhead roll-up doors provide the benefits and features of high-speed doors at a fraction of the cost.
What are Their Typical Applications?Since bug blocking vinyl roll-up doors effectively prevent insects and other debris from intruding your workplace, they are increasingly being used in a variety of industries. After all, insect prevention is critical for the protection of the workplace, and with a cost-effective solution available, what more could business owners ask for? The typical applications of bug blocking vinyl roll-up doors include:
- Food Processing
- Distribution Centers
- Waste Areas
- Loading Docks
- Forklift Traffic Areas
- Interior & Exterior Openings
- Temperature Control – reduces internal heat build-up from the sun, while allowing light and fresh air in.
- Controls Airborne Contaminants – helps keep pests, birds, and other intruders out.
- Increases Security – they help deter trespassing, theft and vandalism.
- Improves outside appearance of building.
- Improves Working Environment – allows air to flow throughout the building for improved comfort and productivity.
- Assist in meeting FDA and AIB requirements.
- Versatile – panels are exchangeable from mesh to solid, so the door can be used in both warm and cold weather.