Time to Read: 0m 0s
The Caliber® Intermediate Bulk Containers (or IBC’s) are the perfect solution for food handling operations. Made from FDA approved food grade plastic, these collapsible containers feature rounded corners and smooth surfaces, making them ideal for handling all kinds of dry and fluid products (bag liners used for liquid products). Caliber® IBC containers are reusable and extremely easy to clean, which ensures hygiene of the highest standard. These containers handle tough jobs, such as rail transport, outdoor storage, as well as pressure and hot filling. Not to mention, their unique locking system provides your food products the protection they need.
Benefits of Using Caliber® IBC ContainersBy now, you might be wondering: “what are the benefits of using Caliber® IBC containers from?” When you purchase Caliber® IBC containers for your food handling operations, you will be able to reap the following benefits:
- Cost Effective – They provide a cost effective means to safely and securely move a variety of food products from one place to another. They are available in both top and bottom discharge.
- Hygienic Design – Caliber® IBC containers are designed keeping hygiene in mind. Manufactured from FDA approved plastic materials, these containers are easy to wash and maintain, promising optimal hygiene levels for your food products. When used in conjunction with a plastic liner, there is no cleaning necessary in between bags.
- Security Seals – The containers feature security seals that can be added for the protection of your products at eight different tamper evident locations. These seals can be placed on discharged openings and lid.
- Collapsible – When it comes to food handling (or any other kind of handling for that matter), it’s important that the containers quickly and easily collapse when empty. Caliber® IBC containers allow you to do just that, allowing convenient distribution and space-saving.
- Secure Stacking – The stacking ridges on the containers ensure the base and lid stays interlocked when collapsed and stacked. This allows a safe, secure and self-supporting column for distribution and storage.
Other Uses of Caliber IBC ContainersHowever, food handling isn’t the only application these containers can be used for. In fact, Caliber® containers can be used for a wide variety of industries, including:
- Food Processing
- Non-Hazardous Chemicals