Time to Read: 0m 0s
YOUR CHALLENGE: Summer Temperature & Bug Control
- Your building heats up during summer months.
- Flying insects, dust and other contaminants enter your building through open doorways.
- Employee discomfort and reduced productivity.
- Open doorways invite theft and vandalism.
DACO'S SOLUTION: G2 Bug Blocking Fabric Roll-Up Doors
- Open mesh construction allows light in, but reduces the amount of heat from the sun that enters your building, keeping your building temperature down.
- Provides shade which also helps to cool your building interior.
- Allows fresh air in, improving ventilation and air circulation.
- Designed to keep insects, birds, cottonwood and other contaminants out.
- Employee comfort is improved and so is productivity.
- Deters trespassers, theft and vandalism as door opening is covered.