Time to Read: 0m 0s
Corrugated Boxes can have the following limitations:
- They are not durable enough to be used as a reusable storage source.
- They are not suitable for many applications, including heavy item storage.
- They can be easily crushed or deformed when stacked on top of each other.
- They are not water or weather resistant.
- Increased product quality - loads are more stable when sturdy, uniform plastic bins are used.
- Fewer trips and reduced fuel costs.
- Reduced labor
- Improved inventory control.
- Better production flow.
- More efficient processes.
- Label holders
- Label placards for easy removal of temporary labels
- Ability to use electronic tagging (RFID) devices.