Time to Read: 0m 0s
PROTECTION FOR YOUR WORKERS AND PRODUCT Worker Safety - using reusable plastic containers (RPC's), instead of cardboard boxes, can dramatically improve ergonomics and work safety:
- Elimination of box cutting, staples and broken pallets reduces chance of injury to workers.
- Ergonomically designed handles and access doors on bulk containers improves both workers safety and ergonomic environment. Access doors allow for easier access to content without having to bend over so far, reducing back strain.
- Standardized sizes and weights of packaging components reduces back injuries.
- Prevention of in-plant debris, such as stray cardboard boxes and other packaging materials, reduces "slip and fall" injuries.
- Against costly damage during transit.
- From moisture and other contamination.
- By providing secure stacking in transit or storage.