Goff's Climate Curtain Wall Systems are constructed of 18 oz. vinyl coated polyester fabric, lined with Thinsulate Ultra Insulation from 3M™, resulting in an "R" Factor of R-5 to R-20, depending on the configuration. They come in 60" wide panels and can be custom made to any height and application you need.
These commercial doors are perfect for use in freezer and cooler areas, loading docks, food processing lines and for warehouse separation, especially because of their ability to open and slide out of the way to move machinery, equipment and people in and out of temperature controlled areas.
To provide maximum climate control, all Climate Control Curtain Systems come standard with:
- Overlapping panels that Velcro together the entire length of the panel.
- Thermal Valance Panel.
- Thermal Floor Sweep Attachment.
Features of Climate Curtain Wall Systems:
- Come standard with overlapping panels, thermal valance panel and thermal floor sweep attachment to provide maximum thermal protection.
- Double paneled vinyl walls lined with Thinsulate Ultra Insulation from 3M™ ("R" Value of R-5 to R-20, depending on configuration).
- 18 oz. coated vinyl material, available in 9 colors.
- 1/8" thick when in use.
- Industrial curtain walls are collapsible to approximately 1/3 of the opening width to allow movement of equipment and personnel in and out of area.
- All edges of curtain walls are finished.
- Double locked stitched using mildew and rot resistant thread.
- Mildew and rot resistant and water repellent.
- Full Velcro applied on all vertical edges allowing for an entirely modular system.
- There is no additional loss of "R" value at the seams.
- Comes with galvanized track and roller mounting system.
- Meets NFPA 701 Standards for flame retardancy and California Fire Marshall standards.
Material for Industrial Curtain Wall Systems - Double paneled vinyl walls lined with Thinsulate Ultra Insulation from 3M™ ("R" Value of R-5 to R-20, depending on configuration).
18 oz. coated vinyl material, available in 9 colors.
Standard Features for Industrial Curtain Wall Systems -
There are currently no product reviews.