NON STOCK ITEM - Ships from North Olmsted, OH 44070
The Collision Sentry® is a forklift collision and avoidance system that helps to reduce or eliminate "blind corner" collisions between forklifts and pedestrians. It is designed to detect motion on both sides of the corner where it is mounted, providing a visual warning signal, much like a flashing traffic light. It provides ample warning to both forklift drivers and pedestrians of approaching traffic, to help avoid accidents.
The Collision Sentry® is battery operated so there is no need for wiring into your facilities electrical system. It operates off of standard D cell alkaline batteries, which have an average battery life of one to two years, depending on usage. It comes with a low-battery indicator which warns you when the battery needs to be replaced.
Features & Benefits of Collision Sentry:
- Include PIR sensors that are pre-set and ready to use with no adjustment necessary. These same sensors are used in many security lighting and alarm systems.
- Feature a wide lens range.
- System flashes a warning signal when motion is detected from both directions, and only flashes when someone is actually there. Less false reads.
- Can be installed virtually anywhere, and requires very little space and no tools for installation.
- Reliable, rugged, and won't wear out.
- Compact, lightweight and can be ready to operation immediately once installed.
- Magnet mounts are included for easy mounting on pallet racking systems.
- Tether is included with each Collision Sentry®, for added fastening security.
INSTALLATION OF THE COLLISION SENTRY® IS QUICK AND EASY
Installation of Collision Sentry® is easy - everything is included to mount it onto any metallic corner, including pallet rack. To arm the sensor simply remove the battery tab and it is ready to snap onto the corner. It will blink for about 30 seconds while it acclimates itself to its environment and then it is ready for operation.
Mounting on the pallet rack is just as easy. It comes with integrated mounting magnets to hold the Collision Sentry® in place. Simply place it where needed and snap onto the corner. For added safe guard, an optional tether is included in case it is knocked from its magnet mounts.
There are currently no product reviews.