Plastic Parts Bins
Plastic Parts Bin are ideal for storage of parts and product for assembly, work-in-progress and picking type applications. They securely hang or sit on rails, louvered panels, bin carts and storage / wall cabinets.
These plastic totes are available in six colors - FDA Approved, blue, green, stone and clear; Non FDA Approved, red and yellow.
Optional length dividers are also available for these stackable plastic bins to add additional versatility and organization.
Features of Plastic Parts Bins: (click to view)
- High performance polypropylene.
- 15 lb. load capacity on rack.
- Come in six colors - red, blue, green, stone, yellow and clear.
- Curved hopper front design for quick and easy retrieval of parts.
- Wide stacking ridge allows for stacking to save space.
- Large front label slot for insertion of bar code or ID card for easy identification of parts.
- These plastic totes are completely compatible with like competitive bins.
Areas Ideal for Plastic Parts Bins: (click to view)
- Industrial Assembly Operations
- Stockrooms / Supply Rooms
- Food Service Areas
- Hardware Merchandising Areas
- Picking Operations