Stainless Steel Wine Fermenting Bulk Containers
The Winetainer is a stainless steel fermenting bulk container that is the optimum wine making solution. It features a dimpled heat transfer surface that helps facilitate targeted cooling objectives, and comes standard with a food grade interior weld finish provided by state of the art robotic manufacturing that ensures high weld quality and container integrity.
Made of 302 stainless steel, it features a sloped bottom for easy drainage, 22.5" top fill opening, lifting and stacking lugs and is 3-way forkliftable.
This bulk container is available in 8 sizes ranging from 42" x 48" x 23.2" - 77.2" & 1 at 54" x 54" x 77.2" (LxWxH).
Features & Benefits for Winetainer Bulk Containers: (click to view)
- Made from 304 stainless steel.
- 22.5" round top fill opening with 2" sanitary clamp style connection in center of the lid; EPDM gasket and lever lock clamp ring assembly.
- 2" sanitary 90 degree elbow outlet in "no heel" sloped bottom of tank allows for complete drainage of container.
- Lifting and stacking lugs and all four top corners.
- Standard sizes range from 120 to 790 gallons, customs sizes are also available upon request.
Options for Winetainer Bulk Containers: (click to view)
- Dimpled heat transfer surface for cooling.
- Interior USDA finish or food grade weld finish.
- 1.5", 2" or 3" sanitary racking fittings.
- Thermoweld for temperature monitoring.
- Sanitary butterfly and sample port valves.
- Open top model.
- Additional sanitary fitting.
- Several manway styles and sizes, including 17" x 13" side door manway.