Don't see what you are looking for in a stock pallet jack?
Maybe a Custom Designed Pallet Jack is what you need.
Are all Pallet Jacks created equal? No. Everyone's operations and applications are different, and sometimes a standard, in stock pallet jack may not fit the bill. That’s when we need to take a look at your requirements and determine whether we are able to revise an existing pallet jack or custom design one to meet the needs of your unique requirements.
Please bear in mind that the average cost of a custom designed pallet jack starts at $1,000 and has a 3 to 5 week delivery.
Here are just some of the unique types we are able to provide:
- Standard Pallet Jacks
- Low and Ultra Low Profile Pallet Jacks
- 4-Way Entry Pallet Jacks
- Roll and Skid Jacks
- Heavy and Super Heavy Duty Pallet Jacks
In addition to industry-leading custom build flexibility, Mobile can easily accommodate varying options and attachments to both standard, and custom-build pallet trucks, including:
Pallet Truck Wheel & Roller Options:
- Polyurethane Wheels and Rollers: For “normal warehouse conditions,” best suited for concrete floors free of small obstructions. Versatile enough to suit most applications, they provides soft, quiet operation. Non-marking poly material is ideal for tile floors, and they are easy to maneuver under maximum capacities.
- Nylon Wheels and Rollers: Offer an optimum combination of high capacity, impact resistance and low rolling-resistance. Efficient for clean room and less than desirable warehouse conditions, such as wet, unheated, and chemical exposed environments.
- Steel Wheels and Rollers: Offer maximum performance under high load capacities. The smooth, flat machined surface allows minimal rolling resistance without damage to floors. Steel wheels are ideal for resistance to extreme elements and chemical environment applications.
- Rubber Wheels: Provide smooth, shock absorbing performance. These are ideal for all-weather, rough terrain, and electrical environments.
Pallet Truck Brake Attachment Types:
- Floating Arm Friction style
- Hand Lever Activated Friction style
- Automotive Style
Other Pallet Truck Custom Options:
- Hinged “Drop Down” Skid Adapters
- Tubular Back Stops
- Adjustable Backrests
- Tandem Wheels
- Load Stabilizers
- Corrosion Resistant Paint and Plating
- Custom Paint Colors in Electro-Static or Powder Coat finish