Explore the Benefits of Steel Mezzanines
- Do you need to add space?
- Do you need to utilize existing space more efficiently?
- Do you need to improve inventory management?
- Do you need to increase inventory storage?
- Do you need to save new construction/leased space costs?
- Do you need to consolidate existing space?
- Do you need to increase product output?
- Do you need to meet growth demands?
Create the space you need and maximize the entire cubic area of your facility with Cubic Steel Mezzanines. The most cost effective way to turn unused cube into productive space. Cubic mezzanines can be designed around equipment, building columns and other obstructions to fit your area exactly.
Custom Steel Mezzanines Systems Help to Create Additional Space Inside Facilities
- Industrial Plants
- Government Facilities
- Production Areas
- Storage or Assembly Spaces
- Locker Rooms
- Work Platforms
Advantages Offered by Cubic Steel Mezzanines
- Can be customized to fit your exact area, height, color & load requirements.
- PE Stamped by a licensed engineer for total structural safety.
- Integrated with in-plant offices, vertical lifts, rack, shelving and conveyors.
- All details are covered from on-site measurements to complete steel mezzanine design and worry-free installation.
- Incorporate wide spans and unique column spacing to free up space.
- Comply with all building codes and Seismic Zone requirements.
- Custom Steel Mezzanines help the customer maximize existing facility cube.
- Create more square footage without expanding the facility.
- Can double the existing space inside a facility.
- Save costly new construction prices.
- Eliminates the need for leased space.
- Equipment platforms are a one-time investment.
Cost Saving Benefits of Cubic Custom Steel Mezzanines
By utilizing your existing square footage, instead of building or leasing an additional facility, you can:
- Eliminate land acquisition costs.
- Eliminate additional property taxes.
- Eliminate extra insurance premiums.
- Eliminate additional energy costs.
- Qualify for accelerated tax depreciation, as a custom steel mezzanine is considered equipment.
- Expand your mezzanine / equipment platform to meet future growth needs.
- Accommodate lighting, sprinkler pipe, HVAC ducts, computer and electrical conduit.
Steel Mezzanines Flooring Design Concepts
Cubic Designs offers three basic steel mezzanines concepts, which may be combined or altered to fit your specific application requirements.
Freestanding steel mezzanines are designed to take advantage of maximum use of floor level space and full use of mezzanine level space. They can be constructed with spans of up to 40 feet and more.
Catwalk steel mezzanines are can increase the capacity of your steel shelving or pallet rack shelving areas. Quite often, existing shelving uprights can provide enough support for framing members. When shelving uprights are not adequate, columns will be used to support the frame
There are currently no product reviews.