NON STOCK - Ships from Pewaukee, WI 53072
These G2 High Performance Vinyl & Mesh Commercial Overhead Roll Up Doors are made of replaceable / interchangeable heat sealed panels available in either solid vinyl, mesh or clear PVC, allowing for an all season door.
The upper box of these industrial doors is completely assembled at the factory allowing for quick and easy installation. The roller tube assembly is protected by a slanted upper valance panel which allows water runoff.
These commercial overhead roll up doors are made for interior and exterior use.
- Loading Docks
- Forklift Traffic Areas
- Food Processing Plants
- Process Areas
- Plant Overhead Doors
- Waste Areas
G2 Vinyl & Mesh Commercial Overhead Roll Up Doors Advantages include:
- 45 mph wind load rated.
- Helps with sanitary issues and FDA requirements by helping to keep contaminants out.
- Allows light in but greatly reduces the heat from the sun affecting the interior of the building.
- Shade provided by door helps keep interior cooler longer.
- Mesh construction allows fresh air in and helps to improve ventilation.
- Improved productivity due to employee comfort.
- Improved security by helping to deter trespassing, theft and vandalism.
- Interchangable panels allow the same door frame to be used with different panels so you can have air flow in the summer months and keep the heat in during the colder months.
- Low maintenance - no cables, wheels, springs or sewn construction.
- Three year warranty with one year warranty on motor drive mechanism.
G2 Vinyl & Mesh Commercial Overhead Roll Up Doors Features:
- 18 oz. coated vinyl, 11 oz mesh (11 x 17 polyester scrim/65% shade factor) or 40 mil clear PVC. construction.
- These industrial doors are resistant to all ultraviolet rays and is rot, mildew or tear resistant.
- Automatically resets after blow-out or breakaway.
- Safety photo eye (motorized only).
- Reverse safety feature - door will automatically reverse if photo eye is broken.
- Wind load rated.
- Custom fiberglass pultrusions will bend but not kink or break if loaded.
- Side seals and baffles are made of vinyl PVC weather stripping.
- Custom aluminum extrusions.
- Meet NFPA 701 and California fire marshal standards for flame retardancy.
G2 High Performance Commercial Overhead Roll Up Door Sizes - available up to 16' x 16'
Door Color Choices -
Door Mounting Options -
Door Motor Options -
- Chain Hoist Series - opens and closes commercial overhead roll up door by pulling a chain. Ideal for low usage applications or when no electricity is available.
- 1800 Series - 110 volt, in tube motor with limit switch controls - 18" per second - 24 cycles per hour duty cycle (can be upgraded to 40).
- 2800 Harsh Series - 110 volt motor with direct quill drive to door, sealed oil bath right angle drive and manual crank override ion case of power failure, water and dust proof, requires very little maintenance - 24 cycles per hour duty cycle (upgradable to 40 or 70). Ideal for harsh and wet environments.
- 3600 Series - 110 volt motor with Nema 3 button controller, status integrator LED's for easier trouble shooting,integrated auto close timer, soft start function, plug-in RF receiver module and chain hoist override in case of power outage. 160 cycles per hour duty cycle - 36" per second external operator.
Options & Accessories -
- Nema 4 Wired Controler (interior or exterior use - available with locking option)
- RF with Remote Control
- Pull Cord
- Motion Detector
- Single Push Button
- Motor Weather Cover
- High Wind Load Upgrade
- Auto Close Timer
There are currently no product reviews.