Optimus LK - Ergonomic Hydraulic Scissor Lift Tables
Available under GSA Contract # GS-07F-5620P (click for contract)
These Optimus LK Series Hydraulic Scissor Lift Tables are designed to raise and/or lower to allow your materials to be at a ergonomically friendly height for your specific application or process, increasing productivity and reducing worker fatigue.
Unnecessary bending, lifting and stretching can be eliminated, resulting in reduced worker injuries, and product damage.
Features & Benefits of Optimus LK Scissor Lift Tables: (click to view)
- These lift tables meet or exceed required safety clearances.
- ANSI MH29 compliant for "Safety requirements for industrial scissor lifts."
- High strength structural steel components creates rugged construction.
- Stiffness and stability is maximized by contoured scissor legs and large torque tube.
- Self lubricating, lifetime maintenance free, composite bushings at all pivot points.
- Flow limiting safety valve at cylinders.
- Pressure compensated flow control at power unit.
- 115 volt operator control system.
- Yellow powder coated hinged maintenance bars.
- Contoured platform corners provide operator safety.
- Unitized internal power unit.
- Easy view hydraulic reservoir.
- Continuous axles at rollers.
- Heavy duty cylinder with chrome plated cylinder rods and premium seals.
- Easy to use and understand plug and play controls.
- No assembly required.
- Can easily be moved with a forklift. Optional portability package also available.