NON STOCK ITEM - Ships from Brampton, ON, Canada L6W 3K2
Loading Dock Stop & Go Communication Lights are designed to improve the safety of your loading dock and personnel by informing truck drivers, forklift drivers and other loading dock personnel the status of loading and/or unloading operations taking place at the loading dock.
They help to prevent accidents and mishaps, which can lead to injuries, by managing loading dock traffic flow and preventing unscheduled truck departures and trailer entries. They do this by informing truck drivers and loading dock personnel of the status of loading or unloading operations taking place at the dock.
They are installed both inside and outside the building at each loading dock bay opening.
Similar to red and green traffic lights, this is how they work:
- Outside Truck Drivers - the red light warns the truck drivers not to pull away from the dock, while the green light lets them know that loading and/or unloading is completed and it is safe to pull away from the loading dock.
- Inside Personnel - the red light warns the forklift driver and other personnel to stay clear of the truck as it is pulling up to and/or pulling away from the loading dock. The green, light on the other hand, lets them know it is safe for them to enter the back of the truck trailer.
Features & Benefits:
- Red and green, highly visible warning lights advising driver of safe / unsafe, park/depart conditions.
- Energy efficient, maintenance-free, long lasting LED exterior lights that use 5-10% the energy of an incandescent bulb.
- 5 year warranty on LED lights.
- Yellow polypropylene housing will not rust, pit or corrode.
- Shallow body depth with integral lens visors for extended visibility
- 115V and 0.03 AMPs
- 4 1/4" (108mm) lens diameter
There are currently no product reviews.