NON STOCK ITEM - Ships from Tonowanda, NY
The "MINI" Low Profile Manual Pallet Jack, with a 2" lowered height, is designed for use with pallets, skids and containers that too low for a standard pallet jack with a 2.9" lowered height.
It is ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue and downtime and features 200 degree pivot action steering which allows for smooth and easy maneuverability in small, compact areas.
Like most of Mobile's pallet jacks, the "MINI" can be custom sized to meet your specific needs. To learn more about Mobile's custom abilities, click here.
Features & Benefits of "MINI" Low Profile Manual Pallet Jack:
- Low profile model featuring 2" lowered height.
- Powder coat finished, one-piece, formed channel steel, heavy duty frame offers lightweight, durable strength.
- Reinforced forks with tapered ends allowing for easy pallet entry.
- Quality German hydraulic pump with special lowering valve allows for controlled descent. Also features an overload by-pass valve.
- Full 90 degree top to bottom pump stroke only requires 10 strokes to lift forks to maximum height.
- The spring-a-matic handle features a reinforced base, tapered for greater strength and will return to upright position automatically.
- Ergonomically designed control handle with three position (raise/neutral/lower) fingertip control, is free of pinch points.
- 200 degree pivot action for easy maneuverability.
- 6" polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings and "Ball-Thrust" steering and 2" steel load rollers with sealed bearings for easy rolling.
- Robotic welds throughout.
- Push rods are adjustable allowing for individual fork height adjustment.
- Iron cast, one piece hangers provide greater strength and longevity.
- These pallet trucks have grease fittings and bushings at all pivot points allow for easy maintenance.
Load Capacity - 3,300 lbs.
Fork Length - 45" / 48"
Overall Fork Widths - 21" / 27"
Lowered Fork Height - 2"
Raised Fork Height - 6.5"
Fork Width - 6.5"
Tare Weight - 170 lbs.
There are currently no product reviews.