Modular Clean Rooms are designed to create a contaminant-free environment within your exiting facility, that easily meets class 100 clean room conditions. By helping to control air flow, pressure, temperature, humidity and filtration, they create ideal environmental conditions.
Typical Applications for Modular Clean Room Buildings include:
- Sound & Equipment Enclosures
- Food Processing & Packaging Areas
- Aerospace Industry
- Pharmaceutical & Research Labs
- Medical Device Assembly Areas
- Automotive Industry
- Optic Industry
- Wafer Fab Production
- Composite Industry
- Animal Housing Labs
- Oil Mist Enclosures
- Life Science Industry
- Meteorology Labs
- Environmental Rooms
- CMM Rooms
- Nano Technology
Features & Benefits of Modular Clean Room Buildings include:
- Quicker and easier installation than permanent construction, saving time, money and taxes.
- All materials are pre-cut, mitered and completely finished.
- Installation of electrical, phone and computer wiring is made easy with built-in electrical raceways.
- Load bearing capabilities, including 40' clear spans.
- Class 100 - 100,000
- Steel, aluminum, FRP, vinyl covered gypsum and hardboard wall finishes are available.
- Qualify as equipment, so they can be depreciated over 7 years as opposed to 39 years required with permanent construction.
All Modular Clean Room Buildings are custom designed to meet your specific needs and are labeled and delivered complete with CAD drawings allowing for quick installation.
All studs are made to accommodate easy installation of electrical, data transmission and communication lines in raceways that are accessible by removing cover plate.
Modular Clean Room Building Component Include:
- Wall Panel - available in vinyl, fiberglass and pre-finished aluminum wall finishes.
- Aluminum Wiring Stud - allows for installation of electrical and communication devices.
- Corrugated 22 Gauge Steel Roof Deck.
- Steel Beam - allowing for load bearing capabilities.
- Sealed Light Fixture.
- Fan Powered HEPA Filter Unit.
- Gasketed Tee Grid Ceiling.
- Return Air Grille.
- Fixed Window - preglazed with 1/4" tempered safety glass in aluminum frame.
- 3068 20 Gauge Steel Door with Window and Steel Frame.
- Duplex Receptacle.
- Return Air Chase.
There are currently no product reviews.