Welded Wire Pallet Rack Safety Enclosures are easy to install and they can be outfitted with brackets to fit any existing pallet rack upright. These rack safety systems are designed to prevent items from falling or shifting off of an existing bay of rack. With double hinge doors for the front/face of the bays, side/end panels, and back/rear panels, you can fully enclose your existing systems to keep your personnel safe. Additionally, a fully enclosed pallet rack safety system prevents theft of equipment, parts, tools, or finished goods.
Constructed of a rigid 6 gauge welded wire, pallet rack safety enclosures are the most rigid systems on the market. With standardized panels ready for quick shipment, these modular systems are available at competitive pricing.
Advantages of Pallet Rack Safety Enclosures:
- With adjustable and fixed brackets available, systems can be mounted to virtually any existing pallet rack or shelving unit.
- Welded wire creates robust systems that are more resilient than other netting alternatives.
- Doors attach via pivot brackets making them much quicker to install.
- Modular design makes for easy implementation fitting any requirement.
Benefits of Pallet Rack Safety Enclosures:
- Prevent pilferage or unauthorized access of equipment, tools, and goods.
- Protects employees from items that may fall or shift on a bay of pallet racking/shelving.
- With a flexible and modular design, systems are designed to fit standard size pallet rack bays (6’W, 8’W, 10’W) but can be custom fitted to match any other system.
- Less maintenance than safety netting.
- Meets all OSHA requirements and standards.
- Great for securing pharmaceuticals, high-dollar electronics, commonly stolen parts/equipment, and even weaponry.