Export Plastic Pallets
Export Plastic Pallets are ideal for "one way" shipments and are an inexpensive alternative to treated/fumigated wood pallets which are costly, time consuming, and DO NOT ASSURE the goods will be accepted by the E.C. countries.
These plastic skids will not harbor pests and accordingly are not required to be fumigated, like wood pallets are in some countries. This eliminates the risk of being refused entry by customs.
They are lightweight (ideal for air cargo shipments), fully nestable for space savings, and ergonomically friendly as they are made from recycled material and therefore are 100% recyclable.
Applications Ideal for Export Plastic Pallets: (click to view)
- Health and beauty care
- Food Processing
Features of Plastic Export Pallets: (click to view)
- Nestable, single face plastic export pallet.
- Made from black recycled Non-FDA approved material.
- Plastic skid flow-thru design allows for easy cleaning.
- Lightweight yet durable.
- 4-way pallet jack and forklift entry.
- 100% recyclable.
Benefits of Plastic Export Pallets: (click to view)
- Help avoid problems clearing customs.
- Plastic skid alternative to costly treated wood pallets.
- Reduces possible product damage from breakdown of pallet - water & weather resistant (won’t absorb water), won’t warp, dent, chip, splinter, rot or rust.
- Consistent Tare Weight.
- 100% Recyclable.