Stackable Plastic Pallets
Stackable Plastic Pallets can be easily cleaned making them ideal for a variety of environments including food, beverage, and pharmaceutical, and come in vented and solid styles, as well as a variety of materials including FDA-approved or fire retardant, depending on your specific needs.
Top 9 Reasons to Consider Stackable Plastic Pallets: (click to view)
- Your typical product loads are extremely heavy.
- You often stack-load product in your operation.
- You can't afford costly automated system downtime caused by wood pallets.
- You frequently convey pallets in your facility, so the pallet height and bottom deck surface is important.
- Preventing product contamination is a priority.
- Product loads are weighed frequently for inventory control.
- Hassle-free cleanability is important to you.
- You are experiencing high hidden costs of wood pallets (repair, disposal, sorting, etc.)
- Your insurance company recommends fire-retardant pallets.
Ideal Applications: (click to view)
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Food Processing
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Industrial Applications