Do you have damage to your existing Warehouse Pallet Racking systems?
We can provide an alternative to replacing your damaged pallet racks that is COST EFFECTIVE, SAFE & FAST
and includes built-in column protection that helps protect them from recurring impact damage.
Save 50% OR MORE
over replacing your Pallet Racks System.
More Picking Faces/Fewer Aisles
Push Back Pallet Racking Systems are designed for high-density, multiple-product storage, optimizing the use of your storage area while still providing excellent selectively. Using telescoping carriages, the pallet racking store pallets two, three, four or five deep, feeding and retrieving the pallets from one aisle. The pallet racks allow aisle access in a last-in/first-out rotation minimizing space requirements.
All of the pallets on each level, except the last, are placed on a set of trolleys that are pushed along the rolling rails. These rails are built on a slight incline, lower at the front, so that the pallets at the back move forward when the pallet closest to the aisles is removed.
Push Back Pallet Racking System operation is simple:
- Each level of pallet racking includes two or three parallel trolleys at different heights.
- The forklift places the first pallet load on the highest set of parallel trolleys.
- As the second pallet is loaded, the forklift pushes the first one back until it reaches the next set of trolleys, and deposits the pallet on these.
- Repeat the process if your pallet racking is designed to hold 3 or 4 pallets, with the last pallet resting directly on the rolling rails, rather than on the trolleys.
Features and Benefits of Push Back Warehouse Pallet Racking Systems:
- Perfect for storing medium turnover products, with two or more pallets per SKU.
- Minimal height space is wasted.
- Exceptional space utilization allows for efficient storage and facilitates product accessibility.