NON STOCK ITEM - Ships from Grand Rapids, MI 49512
RACX™ Plastic Pallets are a lightweight, one piece, rackable pallet that provides both strength and economy at a affordable price. They feature a picture frame base with runners on all four sides for stability and 4-way forklift and pallet jack entry.
They rackable up to 2,200 lbs. unsupported and can be stacked 2 or more high loaded, with the bottom pallet handling the full static load up to 25,000 lbs. Dynamic load per pallet is 5,000 lbs.
Available with or with lip.
These plastic pallets are designed to work for warehouse racking systems, closed loop transport, floor storage, stack loading and automated material handling applications.
Features & Benefits of RACX™ Plastic Pallets:
- Made of recycled, high density polyethylene material. (Non Food Grade)
- Available with or without lip.
- Rackable and stackable.
- Picture frame base with runners on all four sides.
- Open deck design.
- Lightweight yet durable.
- 4-way forklift and pallet jack entry
- 100% recyclable.
Additional Benefits of Plastic Pallets:
- Reduction in Product Damage due to plastic pallets durability, consistent support, and smooth molded design. They will not warp, shrink or change mass over time.
- Reduction in Work Injuries - plastic pallets are lightweight and easy-to-handle and no splinters, nails, broken boards, etc. to deal with.
- Improved Sanitation - most chemicals, etc will not compromise the integrity of plastic pallets, they do not absorb moisture or support the growth of mold, mildew or fungus. Plastic pallets do not harbor or insects, approving these plastic export pallets for export use.
Material - Non FDA
Stock Color - Black
Dimensions - 40" x 48" x 6.1"
Tare Weight - 34 lbs.
Dynamic Load - 5,000 lbs.
Static Load - 25,000 lbs.
Racking Load - 2,200 lbs.
Truckload Quantity - 540
There are currently no product reviews.