Ortho Duro Rubber Floor Mats
Duro Ortho Rubber Floor Mats are designed for use in welding and machinist areas. It is constructed of two layers. The top layer is a protective surface that will withstand hot metal sparks and is metal chip resistant. Its closed cell structure eliminates absorption of liquids, making it perfect for wet or oily areas. The bottom layer is made from virgin NBR closed cell sponge.
The Duro Ortho top of this industrial anti fatigue matting is extremely spark retardant. 1/4" plate steel was cut 12" from the mat with a plasma cutter and no damage to the anti fatigue matting was found.
Recommended for wet or dry applications including oily and slippery surfaces. Also available in 36" wide rolls up to 25 feet long.
Features of Ortho Duro Rubber Floor Mats: (click to view)
- Protection fire-retardant, self extinguishing hard top with underlayment made from virgin NBR closed cell sponge.
- Works well in all areas, it"s closed cell structure eliminates absorption of liquids and fluids.
- Color: Black only.
- Approximately 3/4" thick.
- Fire-retardant, self-extinguishing hard top.
- Excellent non-slip properties / ideal for oily and slippery surfaces.
- Non allergenic, latex and silicone free.
- Rubber matting can be easy to cleaned with ammonia, bleach, chlorine, or acid based cleaners, as well as steam cleaned.
- Ortho anti fatigue mats have a life expectancy of 3-8 years.
- Please Note: Ortho Mat has been specifically designed to reduce the risk of slips and falls, while increasing safety and comfort in the workplace. Pro-Tech Mats Industries, Inc. accepts no responsibility for damages involving the use of our products. No product can guarantee that accidents will not happen. Suitability to task and operations in all aspects must be determined by the user of the mat.
Ideal Applications for Ortho Duro Rubber Floor Mats: (click to view)
- Machinist Areas
- Maintenance Areas
- Automotive Applications
- Welding Shops
- Assembly Lines
- Factory & Fabrication Areas
- Mechanic Areas
- Steel Factories