Ortho Electronic Discharge Rubber Floor Mats
Electrostatic Discharge Rubber Floor Mats are designed for protection against electrostatic discharge. This anti fatigue matting is conductive for a rapid discharge to the ground. You will not be shocked by these mats.
In addition to ESD protection, they are ergonomically designed to reduce back, leg, foot and ankle fatigue of prolonged standing. Their closed cell structure eliminates absorption of liquids, are impervious to most chemicals and petroleum products, and are recommended for wet or dry applications including oily and slippery surfaces.
Standard sizes can be cut to custom width and lengths.
Runners are available in 36" width and can be cut in continuous lengths up to 5 without the need for bonding.
Features of ESD Electro Static Discharge Rubber Floor Mats: (click to view)
- Fabricated from superior closed cell, non-absorbent, virgin nitrile rubber.
- Impervious to most chemicals and petroleum products.
- Rubber matting color - Black only.
- Approximately 5/8" thick.
- Excellent non-slip properties / ideal for oily and slippery surfaces.
- Beveled on all sides for ease of cart traffic and added safety.
- Lightweight, easy to clean with ammonia, bleach, chlorine, or acid based cleaners, as well as steam cleaned.
- 3/8" male or female grounding snaps available if needed. (Request when ordering mats)
- Ortho rubber matting life expectancy is 3-8 years.
Ideal Applications for ESD Electro Static Discharge Rubber Floor Mats: (click to view)
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Assembly Lines
- Factory & Fabrication
- Computer Manufacturing & Repair
- Ammunition Manufacturing
- Chemical Plants
- Clean Room Applications
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Electronic Production & Repair
- Electrical Equipment
- Cellular Phone Manufacturing