Heavy Duty Safety Guard Rails
Heavy Duty Safety Guard Rails are designed to protect people, machinery, buildings, pallet rack, loading docks and more, from damaged caused by forklift and pallet jacks. No matter how careful you are, accidents happen. Isn't your personnel and equipment too valuable to not protect them with safety railing and other safety products?
Available in single or double rail systems, this heavy duty safety rail is designed to withstand the impact of a 10,000 lb. forklift moving at 5 mph.
Safety Guard Rail Systems can be designed as either single our double rail units and consist of your choice of safety guard rails and columns, sold separately.
Features & Benefits of Heavy Duty Guard Rails: (click to view)
- 11 gauge, high strength steel.
- Powder Coat Finish.
- Connect with exclusive, patented Quick-Connect™ rail hanger.
- Pre-punched columns simplify installation.
- No tools required. Easy to add rail sections or dismantle railing for relocation.
- Available in four column designs - end, corner, interior and tee.
- Lower rail is 2" clear to floor, providing a backstop for pallet storage.
- Single Rail - top of rail is at 16"
- Double Rail - top of rails is at 16" and 42".
- Columns accommodates straight railing runs and runs with inside or outside corners.
- Tested and proven to withstand impact of a 10,000 lb forklift traveling 5 mph.
- Available in 14 powder coat color finishes, standard color is yellow. Custom colors and finishes are available.