SG2000 Welded Wire Partitions / Wire Security Cages are engineered to install faster than other systems on the market and their rigid design and clean lines make them ideal for high traffic, tenant or front-of-house applications such as data centers, equipment rooms and tenant storage; while allowing for full visibility inside for security purposes.
These wire security cages are made of a 10 gauge wire which is welded at every wire contact point, making them a stronger solution over the traditional woven wire partition systems; installing easier and faster, but is available at the same low price. It's tubular frame panel allows installers to have clear access to all mounting hardware. Alternative mesh types and patterns are also available, including: 6ga welded wire, 10ga woven wire, and in expanded metal.
Easy to Install:
- Can be assembled in 1/2 the time of other competitive systems.
- Panels are fully framed and do not require any cutting/sizing in the field.
- Panels are connected with through-bolts without interference from the wire mesh.
- Welded wire makes for easy cut outs around existing piping, beams and other obstructions, without hurting its structural integrity.
Applications for Welded Wire Partitions / Wire Security Cages:
- DEA & Pharmaceutical Enclosures
- Data Centers
- Colocation Server Cages
- Office Supply & Document Storage
- File & Network Equipment Security
- Service Parts Store Rooms
- Residential & Office Tenant Storage
- Food and Liquor Inventory Control
- Anti-pilferage and layaway storage for retailers
- Military/Government Sites (AFRC’s, National Guards, bases, etc.)
- Tool Cribs
- Warehouse Security
Benefits of Wire Partitions / Wire Security Cages:
- Help prevent pilferage or unauthorized personnel out.
- Provides tamper proof security.
- Protects both personnel and materials & machinery.
- Creates separate, secure work and storage areas.
- Allows for unrestricted visibility of interior and contents.
- Customizable and relocatable if needed.
There are currently no product reviews.