NON STOCK ITEM - Ships from Brampton, ON, Canada L6W 3K2
The StrongArm™ SVR303 Hydraulic Truck Restraint is a low profile, non-impact, powerful rear impact guard restraint that offers one of the widest horizontal and vertical restraining ranges and provides a 90 degree absolute locking position that secures the trailer to the loading bay, removing any concern of trailer separation. It is ANSI MH30.3 tested, passed and approved.
Powered by the Blue Genius™ Touch Control panel with advanced smart performance technology.
Feature & Benefits of StrongArm SVR303 Hydraulic Truck Restraints:
- 35,000 lb. Restraining Strength.
- Low profile vehicle restraint body - only 8” high from the ground that can service a multitude of trailer rear impact guard positions.
- Vertical restraining from 8” to 26” above grade with minimum 4” contact space required.
- Horizontal restraining range up to 12” from the face of the dock.
- Intelligent Positioning System to ensure positive location sensing; from 0 degrees to maximum full rotation to ensure accurate reading of the restraint StrongArm™ and locking mechanism.
- Blue Genius™ Gold Series II, 24 volt panel, with touch control technology for engage or disengage and reset. NEMA4X (IP65) enclosure rating.
- Advanced communication package includes LED interior red/yellow/green and exterior red/green traffic lights, signs and programmable audible alarm.
- Onboard diagnostics and communications feature a user-friendly, multi-language LCD intelligent text display and keypad with supervisory override.
Type - Electro-hydraulic operated non-impact design. Wall or ground mounted.
Overall Body Dimensions - 15.5" W x 33" L x 8" H
Vertical Restraining Range - From 8" to 26" above grade, minimum 4" contact required.
Horizontal Restraining Range - From 0" to 12" beyond the face of the dock.
Retraining Strength Capacity - 35,000 lbs. and mounting force of 100,000 lbs.
There are currently no product reviews.