NON STOCK ITEM - Ships from Dixon, IL 61021
TriCore TC200 Sectional Commercial Overhead Roll Up Doors are 2" thick and have a 3 layer construction - two layers of high strength galvanized steel with a layer of laminated core of CFC free expanded layer of polystyrene insulation between them - providing a 10.25 R value.
Maximum door size is 18' 2" wide x 14' high.
Windows are 24" x 8" oval with 1/8" DSB insulated glass. Two-piece frame rectangular windows are also available.
These sectional commercial overhead roll up doors are available in white, almond, claytone, bronzetone, frost white (Kynar®), beige (Kynar®), brown (Kynar®), sepia (Kynar®), or optional ArmorBrite™ Powder-Coat 187 custom colors.
Features of TC200 Sectional Commercial Overhead Roll Up Door:
- Constructed of 2" thick 3 layer door sections made from 2 outside layers of high-strength, impact-resistant steel with a thermal core layer of polystyrene in between.
- Insulated R-value of 10.25.
- Vinyl thermal break between interior and exterior skins, section joint seal and bottom weather seal helps to prevent weather infiltration.
- Heavy-duty, hot-dipped galvanized steel sections with an epoxy primer and baked-on polyester finish to resist rust and impact.
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel track and steel wheel, ball-bearing rollers help to ensure durable and long standing performance.
- Section Warranty - 1 year for rust, 10 years for delamination and 20 years for insulation.
- Hardware Warranty - 1 year.
Maximum Door Size - 18' 2" W x 14' H
Operation - Manual, Motor or Hand Chain
- 2 exterior layers of 26 gauge steel
- 1 internal layer of expanded polystyrene insulation (10.25 R-value)
- Stucco exterior surface texture
- Section joint is tongue-groove
Trussing Windload - 12 PSF
Windows - 24" x 8" Oval, Square or Rectangle Glass (1/8" insulated DSB)
There are currently no product reviews.