NON STOCK ITEM - Ships from North Little Rock, AR 72118
The Timed Entryway Foam Sanitizer is an automated foam applicator for the prevention of cross contamination in your facility. When activated, it projects santizing chemical foam from the discharge hose and Spreader™ nozzle on to 6' double doors. The venturi injection system uses city water pressure (35 - 125 PSI) to draw and blend chemical concentrate into the water stream to create an accurately diluted solution. Clinging foam is created by injecting compressed air into the solution to greatly increase volume and coverage ability.. The system timer can be programmed by the user to ensure it meets your schedule criteria.
- Applies a layer of rich, clinging foam to entryway floors to prevent cross-contamination
- Designed for 6' wide double doors
- Dilutes chemical concentrate "on-the-fly" from a container near the unit
- The unique MV Spreader™ nozzle lays a foam pattern 6' across and 6' wide to ensure all foot traffic and cart wheels are fully exposed to the sanitizer
- Automatic activation and shutoff for use in moderate to high traffic areas
- Adjustable timer controls the application of foam at regular intervals - up to 1 minute foaming and up to 1 hour off
- Adjustable foam consistency (wet/dry)
- Chemical resistant wetted components ensure durability and years of reliable service with minimal maintenance
- Available for smaller and larger doors (#976500, 976560)
- Available for 24VAC electric (#976530-24V)
- Stainless steel mounting plate
- NEMA rated control box with run/delay timer
- Water activation solenoid
- Machined polypropylene foamer body
- 20 color-coded precision metering tips to set dilution ratios
- Foam enhancer
- 10' discharge hose
- Entryway MV SpreaderTM nozzle
- Anticipatory Strobe Light Upgrade (shown in picture) is optional and does not come with the sanitizer system.
There are currently no product reviews.