NON STOCK ITEM - Ships from Brampton, ON, Canada L6W 3K2
Hydraulic Loading Dock Levelers, although initially more costly, require less routine maintenance than mechanical dock levelers, and offer many long-term benefits. Heavy load, high usage, and severe condition applications are best suited to hydraulic loading dock levelers.
They are simple to operate and require no bending or pulling on the part of the operator. Activation is simply achieved through the use of constant pressure push button controls.
Safety concerns are more thoroughly addressed by using hydraulic levelers due to the flexibility of the electro/hydraulic power source.
Comes standard with a single push button control for sequenced deck and lip operation.
Feature & Benefits of U Series Hydraulic Loading Dock Levelers:
- 30,000 to 45,000 lb. rated capacities.
- Minimum of 6 U-beams channel deck supports.
- Deck flex up to 4” when under load.
- If dock leveler is struck while extended, yieldable lip will safely collapse.
- Only 3lbs of force is required to pull soft-pull chain to deploy the deck.
- The loaded ramp"s free fall is limited to within 3" by hydraulic velocity fuse.
- Operating range is up to 12” above and 12” below the dock leveler.
- Includes 1HP, Totally Enclosed Non-Ventilated (TENV) power pack system.
- Full operating range metal toe guards are painted safety yellow as required by ANSI Z535.1
- Stationary side toe guards with high visibility OSHA safety striping.
- Under-deck maintenance and inspection is made simple by a maintenance strut that supports the deck and lip.
Type - Hydraulic, recessed, pit installed hinged dock leveler. Electro-hydraulic operated with independent control of deck and lip.
Deck Width - 72" to 83"
Deck Length w/ 16" lip - 75.5" to 123.5"
Pit Depth (Front 20" and Rear 19.5") - Pit Width - 74" to 85" / Pit Length - 61.25" to 109.25"
Capacity - 30,000 to 45,000 lbs.
Vertical Travel - working range of 12" above and 12" below dock level
There are currently no product reviews.