DACO offers a wide line of bottom and side discharge Plastic Hopper Bins constructed of FDA approved, chemical resistant polyethylene that are durable, but less expensive then their stainless counterparts. These bulk containers come with a variety of flow options to handle products such as bulk powders, granulars and tablets, and ergonomically placed slidegates to allow access without having to reach under the hoppers.
These one piece molded plastic hopper bins, have a separate double wall base, and are lightweight and easy to move and transport, even when full. Their smooth bottle interior allows material to flow easily, and their plastic construction will not corrode like metal versions can.
Features & Benefits of 8090, 8091 & 8092 Bottom Discharge Plastic Hopper Bins:
- 44″ x 44″ footprint.
- All plastic construction with separate double wall base, eliminates metal corrosion.
- Top fill opening and bottom discharge allow for quick filling and dispensing of product.
- Lighter weight than like metal hoppers.
- Easy access to valve without having to reach under hopper.
- Removable top allows for easy loading and clean-up after.
- Closed top prevents moisture absorption.
- Extra thick corners and floor resist impact and wear and tear.
- Stackable 2 high with maximum of 2,000 lbs.
- 4-way forklift or pallet ruck entry.
- Optional built in label holder.
Features & Benefits of 8096 Bottom Discharge Plastic Hopper Bins Additional:
- 48″ x 48″ footprint.
- Bottom has 45 degree slope for better drainage.
- 8″ or 12″ discharge opening.