Loading Dock Plates
Loading Dock Plates feature a safety tread-plate surface, fully welded on aluminum curbs, and deck edges that are beveled to allow for a smooth entry and exit between truck and dock.
They are not designed to be used with motorized equipment such as forklifts, but should be used with equipment such as pallet jacks and hand trucks.
These loading dock plates are available in sizes from 30″x24″ to 72″x48″ and weight capacities up to 10,000 lbs.
Features & Benefits of Loading Dock Boards
- Available in sizes from 30″x24″ to 72″x48″ and weight capacities up to 10,000 lbs.
- Aluminum, high-traction, safety treadplate surface.
- Fully welded on aluminum curbs.
- Yellow striping on dock board curbs for added safety.
- Bolt-on legs allow for quick field repair and can be reversed for refrigerated trucks.
- Optional lift chain is available to allow forklift to move dock board quickly and easily. (Recommended for boards with 10,000 lb. capacity and up.)
- Lift handles are optional on 5,000 and 7,000 capacity boards for easy movement.
- 2-year warranty.