Loading Dock Boards
Loading Dock Boards are the perfect companion to use with your motorized and non motorized loading dock equipment, such as forklifts and pallet jacks, to bridge the gap between your trucks and the loading dock. The deck edges are beveled to allow for a smooth entry and exit between truck and dock.
The aluminum curbs of the loading dock boards are bolted on for added strength and also to help prevent run off.
Available in weight capacities ranging from 5,000 to 17,000 lbs. and sizes from 48″x36″ to 72″x72″.
Features & Benefits of Loading Dock Boards
- Aluminum, lightweight deck, safety treadplate surface.
- Features an engineered bend to help keep the edges of the dock board flush with the dock and truck.
- Bolted on, heavy duty steel curbs, in yellow, for high visibility safety and strength.
- Steel, heavy duty bolt-on legs allow for quick field repair and can be reversed for refrigerated trucks.
- Edges are beveled to provide smooth entry and exit.
- Optional lift chain is available to allow forklift to move dock board quickly and easily. (Recommended for boards with 10,000 lb. capacity and up.)
- 2-year warranty.