Steel Self Dumping Hoppers
Welded Steel Self Dumping Hoppers are available in medium duty 1/4 yard, heavy duty 1/3 yard, and extra heavy duty 1.5 yard sizes and are ideal for handling heavy bulk materials such as bulk scrap, in-process materials, castings, wood and metal chips, recyclables and sludge. They can be used for both wet and dry applications.
These rugged, watertight steel self dumping hoppers are designed to be handled by forklift, dump safely from any height and are balanced to tip forward so the entire contents can be discharged and then will return to upright position.
Safety features such as positive locking latch that prevents accidental dumping and a safety chain securing the hopper to the handling vehicle are also included.
Features & Benefits of Steel Self Dumping Hoppers:
- Designed for handling and dumping heavy bulk materials.
- Medium Duty – constructed of heavy-duty welded 12 gauge steel body and 7 gauge steel base.
- Heavy Duty – constructed of heavy-duty welded 10 gauge steel body and 7 gauge steel base.
- Extra Heavy Duty – constructed of heavy-duty welded 7 gauge steel body and base.
- 2″ formed top lips increase stability and eliminates any sharp edges.
- Watertight interior and welded seams prevent leakage.
- Positive locking latch mechanism is easy to use and prevents accidental dumping.
- Hopper is secured to handling vehicle with safety chain for added safety.
- Eight precision aligned rocker lugs per side for smooth operations.
- Standard finish is high visibility orange. (gray enamel finish optional).
- Can be stacked up to 3 high when empty. Cannot be stacked when full.