CLEAN ROOM & ENVIRONMENTAL ENCLOSURES
CONTAMINANT-FREE ISOLATED ENVIRONMENTS
Clean Rooms and/or Environmental Enclosures are ideal when you need to create an isolated environment that is contaminant-free, and in many cases, conforms to required guidelines regarding quality and safety. They help you to house machinery, testing equipment or specific processes that require a contaminant-free environment.
HOW CAN MODULAR OFFICE CLEAN ROOMS / ENVIRONMENTAL ENCLOSURES HELP?
If in order to maintain a certain standard of quality and to increase productivity, you need to effectively control air flow, pressure, temperature, humidity and filtration, you need well-built environmental enclosures. They can help you in the following ways.
- Improved Product Control: A custom controlled environment ensures better quality products. Limiting the variables encourages consistency in the product and processes.
- Less Waste: Better process control, limits wastes and product issues.
- Improved Safety: Security for your equipment, machinery and processes improves operations.
WHO NEEDS MODULAR OFFICE CLEAN ROOMS / ENVIRONMENTAL ENCLOSURES?
Clean rooms and environmental enclosures are increasingly being demanded by medical & pharmaceutical companies, as well as industrial manufacturers. Whether you need a Class 100 cleanroom for packaging of pharmaceutical supplies, or you just want to create controlled environmental spaces within your manufacturing plant, we can help you design the perfect modular office solution for you.
APPLICATIONS IDEAL FOR CLEAN ROOMS / ENVIRONMENTAL ENCLOSURES?
- Quality Control & Inspection Rooms
- Paint Rooms
- CMM Rooms
- Medical Device Production & Packaging
- Optic Assembly & Packaging
- Controlled Environments
- Clean Manufacturing
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR UNUSED VERTICAL SPACE
Our systems experts can help you survey your current situation, and determine if a custom modular office can provide you with the clean environment you need to keep your product sanitary and safe. We look forward to discussing your challenges, and coming up with a solution.CONTACT US TODAY