DACO offers a variety of sizes and types of Collapsible Bulk Containers, solid or vented, for use in both food and material handling applications. These bulk containers feature walls that collapse down when empty to save valuable space during storage or return shipping.
Benefits of Collapsible Bulk Containers
- Cost Saving.
- A plastic tote option that lasts for years, reducing your packaging expenses.
- Easily repairable, replace parts, not bins.
- Uniquely folds to 1/3 of its original height to save on return shipping expenses.
- Reduces packaging disposal expenses.
- No Wasted Space – standard footprints allow optimal cubing of trucks and in-plant storage.
- Improved Material Handling – reusable bulk containers, with a built-in pallet base that eliminates the need for pallets. Various access door configurations available on all four sides of tote, making loading and unloading easier.