WIRE SECURITY CAGES, PARTITIONS & LOCKERS
SAFE & SECURITY STORAGE AND PROTECTION
Wire mesh storage solutions provide safe and secure storage for your products and equipment, helps avert theft of equipment, inventory and sensitive information, while protecting your personnel from costly injuries.
Choose from solutions such as wire partitions, wire security cages, pallet rack enclosures and storage lockers, depending on your particular application. The wire mesh construction allows for clear visibility of the contents inside, as well as circulation of air, heat and light, while providing protection from damage, and/or theft.
BENEFITS OF WIRE PARTITIONS / WIRE SECURITY CAGES
- Help prevent pilferage or unauthorized personnel out.
- Provides tamper proof security.
- Protects both personnel and materials & machinery.
- Creates separate, secure work and storage areas.
- Allows for unrestricted visibility of interior and contents.
- Customizable and relocatable if needed.
WOVEN WIRE PARTITIONS
The FordLogan exclusive UNI-MESH design of Woven Wire Partitions / Wire Security Cages is recognized as the industry standard for providing a cost effective solution for area guarding, separation and storage; allowing for full visibility of the contents, as well as providing unrestricted circulation of air, heat and light.
Constructed of triple crimped woven wire, clinched in a C-channel constructed frame, these structures provide strong and durable storage and protection for both your goods and personnel in a wide variety of applications.
APPLICATIONS IDEAL FOR WOVEN WIRE PARTITIONS / SECURITY CAGES
- DEA Cages
- Driver’s Entrance/Access Cages
- Tool Crib
- Maintenance Cages
- Data Center and Colocation Server Cages
- Robotics Enclosures
- Pharmaceutical Enclosures
- Military Equipment Cages
- Walk-in Cooler and Liquor Enclosures for the food and beverage applications.
- Hospital Records Storage Enclosures
- Athletic Equipment Cages
- Mezzanine Guarding
- Machine Guarding
WELDED WIRE PARTITIONS
BeastWire Welded Wire Partitions / Wire Security Cages are engineered to install faster than other systems on the market and their rigid design and clean lines make them ideal for high traffic, tenant or front-of-house applications such as data centers, equipment rooms and tenant storage; while allowing for full visibility inside for security purposes.
These wire security cages are made of either 6 or 10 gauge wire modular, universal components which are welded at every wire contact point, making them a strong and reliable solution for constructing cages, lockers, and rack guarding.
With BeastWire mesh guarding, security no longer needs to be relinquished in lieu of quicker installation, you can get the best of both worlds.
EASY TO INSTALL
- Can be assembled in 1/2 the time of other competitive systems.
- Panels are fully framed and do not require any cutting/sizing in the field.
- Panels are connected with through-bolts without interference from the wire mesh.
- Welded wire makes for easy cut outs around existing piping, beams and other obstructions, without hurting its structural integrity.
APPLICATIONS FOR WELDED WIRE PARTITIONS / WIRE SECURITY CAGES
- DEA & Pharmaceutical Enclosures
- Data Centers
- Colocation Server Cages
- Office Supply & Document Storage
- File & Network Equipment Security
- Service Parts Store Rooms
- Residential & Office Tenant Storage
- Food and Liquor Inventory Control
- Anti-pilferage and layaway storage for retailers
- Military/Government Sites (AFRC’s, National Guards, bases, etc.)
- Tool Cribs
- Warehouse Security
WIRE STORAGE LOCKERS
These BeastWire & FordLogan Wire Storage Lockers are available in both 6 and 10 gauge wire depending on your security requirements and come in several different styles including tenant and industrial storage lockers, personal storage lockers and portable storage lockers.
Panels and doors are fully framed for quick assembly. Installation is easy and does not require cutting panels down in the field. All versions provide unrestricted visibility, circulation and fire suppression.
OPTIONS FOR WIRE STORAGE LOCKERS
- Come in standard and custom size options.
- Single, double and triple tier configurations available.
- Woven, welded wire mesh, expanded metal or solid sheet infill.
- Doors available are hinge or slide and come equipped with a padlock hasp.
- Shelves (fixed or adjustable) and hang rods available upon request.
APPLICATIONS FOR WIRE STORAGE LOCKERS
- Condo & Apartment Tenant Storage
- Military TA-50 and Personnel Readiness
- Portable Military Gear Lockers
- Portable solutions for hospitality, trade shows and merchandisers
- Inventory & Supply Lockers
- Tack and Feed Lockers
TENANT & INDUSTRIAL WIRE STORAGE LOCKERS
- Provides instant, versatile, and safe storage for tenant, retail, and industrial applications.
- 10 gauge, welded 2″ x 2″ square wire mesh construction has a clean and finished appearance.
- Open design allows for:
- Full visibility and unrestricted circulation of air, light, and heat.
- Minimal interference with fire sprinkler systems.
- Increased security to help reduce theft.
- Heavy duty construction makes welded wire mesh lockers stronger and more durable than she metal locker versions.
- Field cut-outs can be easily made around obstructions, if necessary.
- Wire mesh is welded to the frame, preventing potential injuries that can happen with exposed and unprotected mesh.
PERSONNEL WIRE STORAGE LOCKERS
- Commonly used as military personnel storage and readiness lockers.
- Provides instant, versatile, and safe storage for equipment and belongings, as well as ventilation and interior lighting.
- Sliding door option works well when lockers are set-up in long aisles of tandem lockers without aisle space; and won’t interfere with adjacent lockers either.
- Layout and sizes can be modified, if needed.
- Also available in 6 gauge, high security, welded wire, for added protection.
- Welded wire shelving system is included with multiple-tier lockers.
- Other options available include garment hangers.
PORTABLE WIRE STORAGE LOCKERS
- Struggling with missing inventory, these lockers offer a portable solution to store inventory and supplies in a secured location, to help reduce your losses.
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel mesh, they provide sturdy, durable and attractive storage.
- Solid polyurethane casters allow for easy mobility for relocation.
- Options include internal shelves, fork pockets, pull bars and several door arrangements.
- Can be shipped assembled or as kits for reduced shipping costs on larger orders.
WIRE SECURITY CAGES & LOCKERS PROVIDE THE SECURITY YOU NEED
DACO’s systems experts can help you design and install the wire security enclosures and lockers you need to protect your machinery, equipment & supplies from theft or damage, and your employees from harm.CONTACT DACO TODAY