Ortho I Rubber Floor Mats are different from other industrial anti fatigue matting available. Their approximate 3/4″ thickness helps energize your feet so they feel just as good at the end of the day as they did at the beginning. Their closed cell structure eliminates absorption of liquids, providing excellent non-slip properties. An antimicrobial compound is added as part of the manufacturing process to help with infection control by preventing mold, mildew, bacterial growth and absorption of airborne pathogens, making it ideal for areas where sanitation is important. Ortho I Rubber Floor Mats are recommended for wet or dry applications including oily and slippery surfaces. Runners available up to 6 feet long without the need for bonding.
Features of Ortho I Rubber Floor Mats
- Made of closed cell virgin nitrile rubber with an antimicrobial compound.
- Impervious to most chemicals, petroleum products and animal or vegetable fats.
- Recommended for wet or dry applications including oily and slippery surfaces.
- Standard aggressive top and bottom pattern for oily areas.
- Rubber matting is approximately 3/4″ thick.
- Beveled on all sides for added safety.
- Ortho Anti fatigue mats have a life expectancy of 3-8 years.
Benefits of Ortho I Rubber Floor Mats:
- AMERICAN made and ergonomically designed.
- National Floor Safety Institute tested and approved.
- Promotes Employee Wellness.
- Employee productivity and morale is immediately increased due to workplace comfort.
- Exposure to prolonged cold, heat and vibration is reduced.
Ergonomically designed to help relieve back, leg, foot, ankle fatigue, as well as spinal compression.
- Guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for two years, including premature wear.
- This industrial rubber matting has been designed to reduce the risk of slips and falls, while increasing safety and comfort in the work place, however no product can guarantee that accidents will not happen. Suitability to task and operations in all aspects must be determined by the user of the mat.
Applications for Ortho I Rubber Floor Mats:
Industrial Rubber Matting Usage Areas:
- Factory & Fabrication
- Assembly Lines
- Shipping & Receiving
- Mechanic Areas
- Packing Lines
- Parts Manufacturing
- Furniture Manufacturers
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Service & Parts Counters
- Clerk & Register Areas
Hospitality Rubber Matting Usage Areas:
- Valet & Bell Hop Stations
- Registration & Front Desks
- Laundry Areas
- Gift & Coffee Shops
- Security Stations
- Exercise Rooms
- Hostess & Waitress Stations
- Food Prep & Bar Areas
- Game Tables
- Cashier Cages
- Bar Areas
Health Care Rubber Matting Usage Areas:
- X-Ray & Operating Rooms
- Nurses Stations
- Admitting Areas
- Re-Hab Centers
- Exercise Rooms
- Day Care Centers
- Dog Grooming Stations
Basic Cleaning Procedures for ALL Ortho Mats®
- Ortho Mats® are Quick and Easy to clean! Using a hose and any industrial strength cleaner such as bleach, ammonia, or an acid based cleaner to help reduce scrubbing can easily clean Ortho Mats®. If needed, scrub Ortho Mats® with a deck brush.
- Use HOT Water for best results! We recommend using a hose or pressure washer to clean with. Hot water will clean better and help to dry quicker. Smaller mats can be put in a conventional commercial kitchen washer for cleaning.
- Start the morning fresh! The best time to clean Ortho Mats® are at the end of the day to allow them to dry thoroughly before being laid back down for use.
- Lay out in the sun! Ortho Mats® can be placed in the direct sun to dry quicker if necessary. We do offer Ortho Mats® with grommets that allow you to hang dry after cleaning. Avoid putting wet mats back on the floor, especially on polished flooring.