Remco Extended Tube Cleaning Brushes
These extended length Tube Cleaning Brushes are ideal for a variety of environments such as food, pharmaceutical and chemical plants. They are available in 3' and 5'lengths with diameters of 1", 2" and 3", ideal when you need that extra cleaning distance. The flexibility of their helically wound stainless steel shafts allows for excellent cleaning action.
Available in stiff and soft bristle styles for both aggressive and gentler cleaning action. These high quality, reliable cleaning brushes fully integrate efficiency, ergonomics, design and safety.
Features & Benefits of Tube Cleaning Brushes: (click to view)
- One-piece brushes are made with helically wound stainless steel shafts (11 gauge).
- Made with low water absorption polyester bristles and and have color-coded polypropylene hand grips.
- Autoclavable at temperature up to 250° F/121° C.
- Working Temperature of -22° F/-30° C to 176° F/80° C
- Available in a variety of colors, making them perfect for HACCP Programs.
Applications & Markets for Tube Cleaning Brushes: (click to view)
- Meat, seafood, and poultry
- Winery & Brewery
- Fruit and vegetable
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical