MACX Bulk Containers
Available under GSA Contract # GS-07F-5620P (click for contract)
MACXAce®, MACX and MACX48® Bulk Containers are engineered from maintenance-free, high-impact resistant HDPE structural foam and built to meet the most rigorous demands.
These bulk containers are available in solid or vented side versions, and the two footprints - 48"x40" and 48"x48" (MACX & MACX48 only). Ideal for use in agricultural, food handling and industrial environments, these plastic bins' increased lifespan make them a cost effective choice.
Unlike their wood counter parts, that can splinter and harbor pests, pathogens or mold, these reusable bulk containers meet USDA / HACCP standards for direct food contact. Their smooth interiors can be high-pressured washed and sterilized for sanitary purposes.
The MACX® and MACX48® come with bolted on replaceable base runners.
The MACXAce® features a one piece design.
Features & Benefits for MACX Series Bulk Containers: (click to view)
- Tough but lightweight, these reusable bulk containers are movable by hand when empty.
- Stackable 10 high, when empty, to save storage space.
- Rounded inner corners help to reduce bruising of product and improve quality of goods.
- Vented sidewall option allows for faster cooling, drying and processing times.
- Provide more consistent and accurate tare weights than wood containers that can absorb moisture.
- 4-way forklift, 2-way pallet jack entry.
- These plastic bins are available with solid or vented walls.
- Meet USDA / HACCP standards.
- 100% Recyclable.