KitBin Collapsible Bulk Containers / Plastic Totes
Available under GSA Contract # GS-07F-5620P (click for contract)
The KitBin® Collapsible Bulk Containers take standard collapsible containers one more step. 1, 2, 3 or all 4 walls (vented or solid styles available) can be completely removed from the pallet base giving you the versatility to configure it to fit your exact needs, saving you time, space, and money. These plastic totes save 75% return shipping space by nesting (4) disassembled KitBin®'s inside a single unit with the pallet based resting on top. That's a 5 to 1 return ratio.
KitBin® XT Collapsible Containers add a second layer of modified walls and stabilizing clips to make a "two-story" collapsible container that is 44" high (twice the standard KitBin) and able to handle approximately 70% more volume and weight. All panels are interchangeable for ease of replacement and lower inventory costs.
Features & Benefits of KitBin Collapsible Containers: (click to view)
- Easy to assemble...a single worker can put together in less than a minute.
- Collapsible containers removable walls provide easy access for loading and unloading, and improve ergonomics for pick-and-pull operations. Panels are interchangeable, saving inventory space.
- Choose from solid and vented wall options. Vented walls permit hydrocooling to help prevent mold and bacteria growth.
- Smooth surfaces make cleaning easy. There are no splinters, rust or paint chips to contaminate product.
- Patented locking panel design provides strength approaching solid one-piece units.
- Pallet base be used as a stand alone pallet.
- Engineered from maintenance-free, high-impact resistant HDPE structural foam for the highest strength-to-weight ratio and easy handling.
- Temperature range is from +140° F to -40° F (+60° C to -40° C)