PE Series Triple Wall Bulk Containers / Plastic Bins
MORE MUSCLE WITHOUT THE BULGE
These multi purpose DMPC PE Triple Wall Bulk Containers are constructed of a hard wearing polyethylene shell filled with expanded polyethylene. This unique construction has created a tough, long lasting container that offers the strength and durability of stainless steel at a fraction of the price.
These reusable containers offer all the benefits of a durable double wall container, with the thermal properties similar to a single wall.
They are commonly used as insulated fish totes in the seafood market to keep their product fresh, as well as by meat, poultry and pet food processors.
READ CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS
Features of PE Triple Wall Bulk Containers:
- Smooth, seamless one-piece hygienic construction.
- Stainless steel quality without the price.
- Extremely low maintenance.
- Nestable and can be double-stacked (with lid) at full capacity.
- Available with lids, drains, RFID tags, mold in graphics or engraving, custom colors available, industrial casters and gasketed lids.
Benefits of PE Triple Wall Bulk Containers:PROVEN DURABILITY - Walls are virtually a solid 1.4” thick, providing protection of your product, unmatched in other food grade containers. INCREASED SAFETY - due to the double-wall / polyethylene construction, the container will not bulge when fully loaded and provides a secure lid/container seal.
- All the benefits of a durable double wall insulated container, with the thermal properties similar to a single wall.
- With a R-Value of approx. 3, walls won’t retain heat as long as double walled polyurethane core containers.
- 1.4” thick wall protects your investment in the event that container shell is compromised without absorbing product into the wall core unlike other traditional insulated containers, or single-wall bulk containers that are subject to immediate loss of product if damaged.
- Promotes hygiene and ease of cleaninG.
- Smooth, seamless one-piece construction (including roll-over bars), versus two-piece construction of some single-wall bulk containers, eliminates the potential of harboring bacteria.
- New wall design that won’t delaminate, make them perfect for all types of food handling.
- The strength and durability of stainless steel at a fraction of the price.
- Proven, patented DMPC technology will far outlast other plastic alternatives, adding years of service life and lowering the overall cost of ownership.