NON STOCK ITEM - Ships from Grand Rapids, Michigan 49519
Available under GSA Contract # GS-07F-5620P (click for contract)
The Freedom™ 6500 Semi Automatic Rotating Arm Stretch Pallet Wrapper is one of the most advanced rotating arm stretch pallet wrappers available. Its Dual Hydro-Stretch® feature, provides unlimited film stretch, and allows you to set the stretch level on the load at the bottom independently from the rest of the load, resulting in more load-holding strength, speed and savings. Add this stretch pallet wrapper to your packaging equipment arsenal today.
Dual Hydro-Stretch, exclusive to Highlight Industry stretch pallet wrappers, wraps the load at two independent levels of stretch. Because over 70% of stretch wrap breakage happens at the bottom of the load where it rests on the pallet, you are able to break your wrapping levels into two, one at the bottom and one for the rest of the load.
Also available in an automatic model that can be used with conveyor.
Features of Freedom 6500 Semi Automatic Rotating Arm Stretch Pallet Wrapper:
- Semi-Automatic with Dual Power Hydro-Stretch
- Free standing easy to use control panel.
- Allen-Bradley Micrologix PLC.
- Nema 12 Panel.
- Speed is 20-30 loads per hour.
- Film saving Power Pre-Stretch.
- 4 wrap patterns with adjustable parameters.
- Structural steel stand and support arm.
- 0 - 15 rpm swing arm speed.
- 3 year warranty.
Benefits of Stretch Pallet Wrappers:
- Load Stabilization - stretch film holds loads together and reduces loosening during the vibration of shipment. Stretch pallet wrappers can wrap product tighter and more consistent than by hand.
- Reduction in Product Damage - stretch pallet wrappers keep loads stabilized, clean and dry, reducing product damage during shipment.
- Decreased Labor and Material Costs - reduces time and money spent hand wrapping pallets. Stretch pallet wrappers work much quicker and use fewer resources due to stretching features.
- Reduction in Injuries - semi-automatic and automatic stretch wrappers help reduce dizziness and back injuries caused by workers hand stretch wrapping product.
Available Options Include:
- Leg Set
- Larger Wrap Diagonal
- 30" Film
- Extended Wrap Height
- 15 - 20 rpm
- Auto Film Cut at Cycle End
- Platform Automatic Upgrade with Film Attach, Cut, Clamp & Wipedown.
Rotating Arm Speed - Adjustable to 15 rpm / 20-30 loads per hour
Minimum Load Size (L x W x H) - 30" x 30" x 30"
Maximum Load Size (L x W x H) - 52" x 52" x 85"
Wrap Height - up to 85"
Rotary Arm Drive Motor - 3/4 HP DC
Electric - 120 VAC, 1 Phase, 20 Amp
Air - Non Required
There are currently no product reviews.