Celebrating 50 years with a new logo and a renewed commitment to being your material handling, storage and packaging experts.  Learn more.

Pallet Rack Repair Benefits & Advantages

Repairing your damaged pallet rack shelving systems is a safe, cost effective, alternative to replacing it that is far less intrusive to your daily operations. 

What doesn't happen:

  • No unloading the pallet rack shelving in most cases
  • No dismantling of the racks
  • No purchasing and waiting for new racks
  • No expensive shipping costs
  • No extra column protection to buy
  • No disruption of your work flow

What does happen:

  • Integrated impact protection
  • High quality construction, built for ease of installation.
  • Seismic footplates are standard.
  • Bolt-in components include hardware.
  • Components available in galvanized steel upon request.
  • Standard or color match paint.
  • Quick shipping on standard rack repair components.
  • Nationwide installation available.

Benefits of Warehouse Pallet Rack Repair:

  • In most cases, it is not necessary to unload, and reload the product in your pallet rack shelving systems in order to repair it, reducing down time and interruptions to your daily operations.
  • There is no need to dismantle your pallet racking systems in order to install the new components.
  • You don't incure the expense of purchasing, shipping and installing entire new components.
  • Repair components are approved by LNI and OSHA as an alternative for upright replacement and patches.
  • Save 50% or more over replacement of your damaged pallet rack components. If only 20% of it is damaged, why replace the other 80% if it is still structurally sound?
  • Quick shipping for standard, non custom, components.
  • Fast and easy installation in a safe environment, with skilled professional installers respecting and abiding by all safety rules and regulations.
  • Standard or color match paint options.
  • Free, no obligation rack damage survey is available so you know exactly what needs to be done.

Protection is integrated into every pallet rack repair job.

Pallet Rack Repair Services

RackmedX & DACO not only repair your damaged pallet rack shelving systems, we protect them from recurring impact damage. The damaged components are replaced, and then additional protection is also added that helps to reduce or eliminate recurring impact damage.

Every pallet rack repair component is fabricated with built-in column protection. No additional guards are needed.

Our rack repair technicians are experienced and professional in manufacturing and distribution environments and provide fast effective repairs that get your pallet racks back in service quickly with little or no interruption to your work flow.

Pallet Rack Repair Services
3/8" seismic footplates and full perimeter welds prevents separation of column from footplate.

Pallet Rack Repair Services   Pallet Rack Repair Services
Light duty pallet racks are reinforced with an additional column.  This prevents damage due to impact and twisting when loads are dragged against the column.

If you would like to find out more about our Pallet Rack Repair Program and how it can benefit you, we will be happy to answer any questions you might have and arrange for a FREE, no obligation, pallet rack damage survey.
Ask a Question How can we assist you?
Required Fields *
First Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Phone *
City *
State *
Question *