CED – Air Curtain
- Max Mount Height: 11 ft.
- Item #: POW04-CED
NON STOCK ITEM - Ships from Greenville, PA 16125
CED Air Door Curtains are designed for use over customer entrance doors in high traffic retail buildings where customer comfort in important, to help protect them from the cold, heat, dust and insects of everyday life. By blowing an controlled stream of air down across the door, the air curtain keeps indoor air in and outdoor air out, helping to improve customer comfort, employee productivity and maintain sanitation levels.
The air curtain can be mounted at the top of the door or recessed in the ceiling if there is not enough clearance above the door or it is not desirable to see it.
These commercial industrial doors are designed for maximum mounting heights of up to 11" for environmental separation and come in (12) sizes from 36" to 12" long.
Their unique plenum design provides a more uniform air discharge and a reduction in the noise level for quieter operation.
Construction - Stainless Steel Casing
Recommended Maximum Mounting Height - 11 ft. Environmental Separation
Options Available - Unheated, Electric Heat, Steam Heat, Hot Water Heat
THE POWERED AIRE DIFFERENCE
- Other air curtains aim the discharge of each blower down, resulting in dead spots wherever there are spaces between the blowers.
- A CED air curtain aims the air from the blowers towards the back of the air curtain, where it fills a plenum and is then forced out evenly across the length of the air curtain.
CED OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- Electric, Steam and Hot Water Heat
CED RECOMMENDED OPENINGS:
- Wholesale Merchandisers
- Grocery Stores
- Retail Facilities
CED AIR CURTAIN FEATURES:
- Made of 18 gauge 304, corrosion resistant, stainless steel in a #3 finish.
- Heavy duty 1/2 hp, 1075 rpm direct drive motor for longer life.
- Multiple speed motor(s) to control air volume down from maximum speed.
- Provides uniform velocity across the entire length of the discharge area.
- Galvanized centrifugal fan, double inlet design with zinc plated hubs.
- Perforated raised stainless steel black powder coated inlet screen.
- Discharge nozzle designed so that air leaves on a 6 degree plane.
- Creates a positive air seal with directional air foil vane.
- Optional 1/2" recleanable filter.
- ETL Listed.
- Made in the USA.
Construction – Stainless Steel Casing
Recommended Maximum Mounting Height – 11 ft. Environmental Separation
Options Available – Unheated, Electric Heat, Steam Heat, Hot Water Heat
Powered Aire Industrial Air Curtain Industrial Brochure